Friday, April 10, 2015

Jaded Blossom April Release Blog Hop!!!!

 
 
 
Hey Everyone! 
Now if you're here from Sara you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
 
 Here is what I made:
I have two projects for today, my first one is a treat holder and tag!!! I used the new
 Up, Up and Away set for the images, the Spring Dies 2 for the clouds,
the Treat Tag Die for the base of the tag, the Card Mat Dies for the candies, I also used the
 Spring Dies for the circles to add the cute images, the Candy Caddy for the box part and
 the 2.25 x 8 Inch Clear Bags!!! I used my Copic markers to color all the images.


Supplies I Used for my Treat bag:

Here is my second project, It is a gift set for Mother's day!!! I just LOVE the new set
World's Greatest Parents. All the sentiment on both are from that set, the bag base is from
SVG Cutting Files the Harvest Handed Bag Set, the card base is the Square Trio Card Base, and the cute knitting cut is the Kawaii Knitting. I used a Peachy Keen Stamps face from PK-182 Sweet and Silly Face Assortment.
 Hope you like all my projects for today!!! :)
 






Supplies I Used for my Card:
World's Greatest Parents
Square Trio Card Base
Kawaii Knitting
 
 
 
Regular Price for the Release Package is $155
1 - Free 2x3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 4/12, 11:59pm pst.
Call Me


Of course, here is what everyone will receive when they order our New Release.
 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!
 
Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Mel
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up: 
Cassandra (April Guest Designer)
Jamie
Barb
Crystal
Gigi
Candace O.
Candace

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)Have FUN!!!!!

 

46 comments:

Unknown said...

You've been a busy lady all week. ;) all the projects you've created are so cute :)

Cathie w said...

really sweet

Jacqueline Richardson said...

Love ur projects. Very nice

Beth Schumacher said...

The worlds greatest mom is one of my favorites so far.....so cute, awesome job!

Lynnette said...

Very cute.

Scrapper69 said...

CUTE Treat bag with the hot air balloon! But I gotta tell ya.... I'm sooo LOVIN' the Mother's day set! It's just so great for my mom! :)

Theresa

Sue said...

I love the moms project! My mom was a big knitter that would be perfect. TFS Sue

Crafting on Caffeine said...

these are adorable!

Unknown said...

Great job! You do great work!

Unknown said...

Love the Mother's Day items and the yarn is the most awesome embellishment!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the card and treat bags

Unknown said...

These are adorable gifts!!!

cookie_monster_55 said...

Both projects are lovely!

Unknown said...

Cute Idea!

Michelle said...

awesome projects !!! love the twine for the yarn ! and the balloon project is so pretty and clean !!!!

Pam said...

Great projects! Love the treat holder/tag

Just Plain Crafty by Steph said...

Both projects are so lovely!! Great job!!!

Lorie said...

Such cute projects! I love your mother's day gift set!

Sherrie K. said...

Cindy, your treat is fabulous! I love the balloon and the cute matching candies!
Your Mother's day card and box is so adorable! I love the fun faces and the adorable colors and design! Amazing projects my friend!

Melissa said...

Super cute projects!

Unknown said...

Lovely projects

Gail said...

I love both designs, but the "knit" is great. It will be great for those dishclothes I knit!

Unknown said...

Both are super adorable!

Tina M said...

How adorable! both projects are fantastic! especially love the little knitting needles :)

Unknown said...

Great work this week! You've been busy and I have enjoyed all that you shared!

GiGi said...

Love your projects Cindy! The hot air balloon treat is so fun and the yarn card and bag are SO SUPER CUTE!

Robin 67 said...

So cute. It makes me want to learn to knit. 😃

kristy n said...

Super cute projects

Crystal said...

These are soooo adorable!

Rainy said...

Sew Cute!

cema1cema said...

so super cute!

Melinda said...

Love your projects! Up up up and away

Unknown said...

so cute thanks for sharing!!!

Migdalia said...

WOW! Both are AMAZING and ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

Wonderful projects :)

Beckie Williams said...

So darn cute as always!!

jean said...

your bag an mom card are sooo pretty!!!

craftymom205 said...

Love your projects.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

This is lovely and I love the "ears"

cghundley said...

Great designs on
all your fun projects,
Carla from Utah

Janet F said...

love love love

Unknown said...

This is adorable

Unknown said...

cute

Dottie =) said...

Love this!! Too cute!

Sue D said...

Love the hot air balloon theme and the knitting theme gift set.

Jen P said...

Wonderful projects! Cute hot air balloon!