Tuesday, March 29, 2022

The Greeting Farm Warm Wishes

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers! 

Today is my third and last post as a Guest Designer for The Greeting Farm for the Month of March. Had so much fun sharing my projects here. Thank you so much for having me as a Guest Designer! I was truly honored... For my last card I used the Porch digital stamp for all the images to create my scene, thought it would be a perfect fit to go with the set Miss Anya Fanny Pack! There are 3 ADORABLE girls on this set. I used two different paper patterns with stones for the house and walkway. 

I used The Greeting Farm the Miss Anya Fanny Pack for the girl, the Porch - digi set for the background images and the Warm Wishes for the sentiment.
Hope you like my card for today



Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - PINK - RV11, RV32, RV34, RED - R27, R29, SKIN - E00, E11, E13, GRAY - C2, C4, C7, YELLOW - YR21, YR23, YR24, GREEN - YG03, YG25, YG17, BROWN - E53, E55, E57, E42, E43, E44, also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: