Wednesday, March 16, 2022

CC Designs So Pairy Sweet Of You!!

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

It's my day to post and make a Video for C.C Designs
Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

I made a slimline card using the new Fairy's and used some of the older stamps set to
 create a scene...
I used C.C. Designs the new Fairy Inchies Clear Stamp Set with the Fairy Inchies Outline Die    for the ADORABLE Fairy's and sentient, the new Circle Metal Die for the hearts, the 
Cloud and Grass Die for the grass, the CC slimline dies for the layers, the Cutie Fairies for the small mushroom and the Fairy Scene for the bigger mushroom, flower and tree trunk.
Hope you like my card for today! 

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Fairy Inchies Clear Stamp Set
CC slimline dies

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG03, YG17, YG25, YELLOW - YR21, YR24, YR27, GRAY -  C2, C4, C5, ORANGE - YR14, YR16, YR18, BLUE - B91, B93, B95, B97, BG11, BG53, PURPLE - V15, V17, PINK - RV32, RV34, BROWN - E08, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, E42, E43, E44, SKIN - E00, E11, E13, 
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


1 comment:

Francisca said...


Been a while since I came by and left a message .
OMG you make lovely things.
Thank you for motivating me with all your creativity
Greetings,
Francisca