Tuesday, March 8, 2022

The Greeting Farm!!! LEVEL UP


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

I am so EXCITED as today is my first post as a guest designer over at The Greeting Farm. I made this fun gaming card with one of the Gamer Couple, I also had done the girl image last year. which you can view HEREI created the background to look like a Mario brothers scene with Oxide inks and did masking. I just LOVE coloring this set and creating project for my kids as they are both big on gaming.

I used The Greeting Farm the Gamer Couple for the ADORABLE boy, stare, coins and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used RECTANGLE DIES 1, the RAINBOW DIES for the clouds, the ALPHABET DIES 2 for the ? and the STITCHED SQUARE DIES for the box. 
Hope you like my card for today



 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - PINK - RV11, RED - R17, R27, R29, BROWN - E33, E35, E37, SKIN - E00, E11, E13, GRAY - C2, C4, BLUE - B93, B95, B97

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: