Wednesday, March 23, 2022

CC Designs What Up?

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

It's my day to post and make a Video for C.C Designs
Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

Today I have a fun masculine card using the new bunny
I used C.C. Designs the Circle Metal Die for the layers, the Teen Bunnies Clear Stamp Set  for the bunny and sentiment, the Film Strip Die for the film strip layer and from Jaded Blossom I used STAR DIES for the big star, the HALLOWEEN SCENIC DIES for the small stars and the 
BANNER DIES for the stitched stars, the STITCHED CIRCLE DIES for the black circle
Hope you like my card for today :)

Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG03, YG25, GRAY -  N0, C2, C4, C7, BLUE - B24, B26, B37, BG53, BG57, PINK - RV11, RV32, RED - 37
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: