Wednesday, March 2, 2022

C.C Designs March Release Preview Day #3

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 3 of the March Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set along with the Outline dies

 Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/lTHG0T_xWdo

For my video I will show how to make a flippin awesome card and color one of the new images in the set Sheep's from C.C Designs. This set is perfect for this type of card 

I used C.C. Designs the new Sheeps Clear Stamp Set with Sheeps Outline Die for the ADORABLE little sheeps and sentiment, the Cloud and Grass Die for the grass, the
 Film Strip Die for the clouds and the Winter Scene Slimline for the fence but it is no longer available. The card base is the Lawn Fawn flippin awesome card die.
Hope you like my card for today.




Winter Scene Slimline
Lawn Fawn
flippin awesome card die

Copic Colors I used for these set - BLUE - B02, B04, PURPLE -  V15, V17, PINK - RV11, RV32, RV34, SKIN - E00, E11, E13, YELLOW - YR21, YR23 also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: