Friday, March 11, 2022

Jaded Blossom March 2022 Stamp Release Blog Hop!!!


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to 
Jaded Blossom's March Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Jamie you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.
I made a SUPER CUTE card with the new Gnome add ons
I used Jaded Blossom the new BLESSED EASTER with the BLESSED EASTER OUTLINE DIES for the sentiment, the new GNOME DIES: EASTER ADD ONS with the GNOME DIES
for my ADORABLE Gnome, the RECTANGLE INTERNAL SCALLOPS for the frame, the 
RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the bottom layer and the SPRING DIES for the grass.
Hope you like my card for today!!!!

 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Regular Price for the Release Package is $117.99

Freebie Offer:
Free with Orders $40 or more (before tax/shipping) and Order must contain at least 1 new release item.
Only available with orders placed Friday through Sunday.
**While supplies last**

Cottontail Farms
BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Next up is Cynthia
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Have FUN Hopping!!!
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!

15 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Absolutely adorable! I LOVE the gnome!

GrandmaGay said...

Gnomes are adorable

Larelyn said...

So darn cute and the dimension is fabulous.

Amy Kendall said...

I’m so happy I got these gnomes! Great job!!

tracy b. said...

I love how fun cheerful your gnome card is. its gorgeous. thanks for the inspiration

Donna Walls said...

Fabulous card! Love the Gnomes and this sentiment set.

Dandydo said...

I love your card. It definitely has the card Easter vibe going on it - so cute!

VanessaB said...

Soooooo cuuuuute!!

Karen B said...

What a cute card! Makes me wish for Spring weather!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a great card! Love your gnome.

Sue D said...

So cute. I like the framing and patterns.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the colors and the fun mix of patterns! Cute card!

Kristina H said...

Super adorable card. Those eggs are so cute!

Lisa said...

Hahahaha What a charming card. Thanks for sharing.

Carol Wortman said...

Those sweet lil feet, I'm obsessed! Love the patterned piecing and colors! So sweet!