Wednesday, November 17, 2021

We Otter Be Friends!!! C.C Designs

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
It's my day to post a Video for C.C Designs

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

https://youtu.be/dSRwn-B0uRA

For today I made a FUN treat holder with the CUTTIES Otters!!!

I used C.C. Designs the new Otters Clear Stamp Set for the Otters and sentiment with the 
for some of the hearts, the Cloud and Grass Die for the grass and from Jaded Blossom I used
CANDY CADDY DIE to make my topper, the STITCHED CIRCLE DIES with the 
SCALLOP CIRCLE DIES for the layers and the 3X4 INCH CLEAR BAGS
Hope you like my project for today!!! :)

 Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:

Copic Colors I used for these set - BROWN - E23, E25, E27, E42, E43 also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: