Thursday, November 11, 2021

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release Day # 4

 

Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with Two NEW Stamp sets and One NEW Die set
MRS. CLAUS HOMEMADE TAG

For today I colored both stamp sets... That Mrs Claus is GORGEOUS!!!!
These sets will be added to the store so it will give you a better look at the stamp set and also give an idea on how to color it. 

MRS. CLAUS HOMEMADE TAG

I used Jaded Blossom the new MRS. CLAUS HOMEMADE TAG for the small gingerbreads, the new MRS CLAUS BAKING CO for the ADORABLE Mrs Claus and sentiment, the 
 CARD LAYER DIES 1 for the layers and the STITCHED OVAL DIES for the oval layer.
Hope you like my projects for today!

Supplies I Used for my Tag:
MRS. CLAUS HOMEMADE TAG

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget to come back Tomorrow, I will have more Sneak peeks and I GREAT Hop


No comments: