Wednesday, November 3, 2021

C.C. DESIGNS - NOVEMBER RELEASES PREVIEW DAY #1


 Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 1 of the November Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set and Die set.

 Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/-XJcByjdAEI

I used C.C. Designs new Snowman Inchies for all the ADORABLE little snowman's, the new
Snow Die for the SNOW cut inside my card, the Scalloped Slimline Metal Die with the
Slimline Metal Die for the base of my card, the Winter Scene Slimline Metal Die for the background snow, trees and snow hills and from Jaded Blossom I used WINTER WISHER for the sentiment.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!!


Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG17, YG25, YELLOW - Y19, RED - R27, BROWN - E35,E37, GRAY -  N1, N4, N7, ORANGE - YR07,  BLUE - B02, BG05, BG07, BG53, BG57, PURPLE -  V15, V17, PINK - RV11, RV32, RV34,
also used Pencils
Distress Oxide - Broken China

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: