Friday, November 5, 2021

C.C. DESIGNS - NOVEMBER RELEASES PREVIEW DAY # 3

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 3 of the November Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set 

 Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/1PMc62ne45I

I used C.C. Designs the new Seals Clear Stamp Set for the ADORABLE seals, the new Snow Die
for the inside of my card, the Winter Scene Slimline Metal Die for the snow hill, the 
Quad Collage Die for the frame, the Mini Alphabet & Numbers Metal Die for the day and from Jaded Blossom I used WINTER BANNER DIES 2
 for the snowflakes.
Hope you like my card for today!


Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - GRAY -  W1, W3, W4, W6, RED - R17
also used Pencils
Distress Oxide - Broken China

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: