Monday, November 1, 2021

first week of the Christmas Card classes!!!


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

 Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/64SAf75tmBM 

For today I have a card that I made as a kit for my class that I have for my crafty friends that come and craft with me. I also made a VIDEO for those who can't come but would like to join the FUN!!!

I used Jaded Blossom the FANCY PUMPKIN DIE, the PINECONE DIES for the greenery, the 
WINTER BANNER DIES 2 for the snowflakes and from My Favorite things I used
Holly jolly Cardinals for the cardinals and the Sending Christmas Joy for the sentiment
Hope you like my card for today :)

Supplies I Used for my Card:
My Favorite things
Holly jolly Cardinals
Sending Christmas Joy

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: