Friday, November 26, 2021

Jaded Blossom Birthday Celebration & Sale!!!


      Welcome to our First day of Jaded Blossom Birthday Celebration & Sale!!!

Pennant Topper Die $26.99
Candy Grid Die $8.99
Blossom $15.99
Clear Jar Birthday Add Ons $15.99
Friendly Candies *grid style* $15.99
Birthday Candies *grid style* $15.99

For today I made two projects, my first one is a card using the Jaded blossom flower and colors along with the NEW paper pad. 
I used Jaded Blossom the new BLOSSOM for the BEAUTIFUL flower, the new
Thank you Die for the sentiment, the new JADED BLOSSOM CELEBRATION PAPER PAD the STYLIZED SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES with the 
STYLIZED RECTANGLE DIES for the layers.


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Thank you Die
STYLIZED RECTANGLE DIES

So here is my second project for today, it's a fun treat holder
I used Jaded Blossom the new XL Topper Die for the holder base, the  WINTER BANNER DIES 2 for the snowflakes, the BORDER DIES 2 for the snow border and the COZY OWL
for the ADORABLE Owl.
Hope you like my projects for today!!!

 Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:

Birthday Bundle regular price $148.99 BIRTHDAY SPECIAL $129.99 with FREE thank you die

Thank You Die is FREE with all Birthday Bundle Package purchases. 
It can not be purchased separately at this time.


You can check out the other design team projects by using the links below.. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Will be back tomorrow

 

No comments: