Wednesday, August 18, 2021

LIGHT UP CARD!!! C.C Designs


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
It's my day to post a Video for C.C Designs

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

Had so much fun creating this light up card to go with this ADORABLE little Fairy!
I used C.C. Designs the new Fairy Friends Clear Stamp Set for the BEAUTIFUL fairy and sentiment, the new Fairy Friends Outline Die to cut my image out, the new 
 Cutie Fairies Clear Stamp Set with Cutie Fairies Outline Die for the little mushroom, the
new Fairy Scene Clear Stamp Set for the bigger mushrooms, the Film Strip Die for the little grass patch, the Rectangle Metal Die for the base and from Jaded Blossom I used the
SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES 1 bottom layer and the MUSHROOM DIES for the bigger grass.
Hope you like my card for today!!! 

 Supplies I Used for my Cards:

Copic Colors I used for these set - SKIN - E00, E02, E11, E13, GREEN - YG17, BLUE - B00, PINK - RV11, RV32, RV34, BROWN - E42, E43, E44, HAIR - E31, E34, YR21, YR23, RED - R05, R24, R39
 also used Pencils 

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: