Monday, August 16, 2021

Ink N' Splatter Cloudy Day Stencil

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
It's my day to post a video for Ink N' Splatter

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

Have fun making the background for this card
I used Ink N' Splatter the Cloudy Day Stencil for the background, the Unicorn Wishes for the Unicorns, the Rainbow Bliss paper pack for the paper and from Jaded Blossom I used RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the layer.
Hope you like my card for today!!!

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Ink N' Splatter 

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG03, BLUE - B00, B02, YELLOW - YR21, PURPLE -  V15, GRAY - C2, PINK - RV32, RED - R14, ORANGE - YR14
also used Pencils
Distress Oxide - Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Mustard Seed, Dusty Concord, Worn Lipstick and Spiced Marmalade 

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: