Tuesday, August 3, 2021

C.C. DESIGNS - AUGUST RELEASES PREVIEW DAY #1

 Hello Everyone!  Welcome to Preview Day 1 for the C.C. Designs Release. Today we are sharing projects with Two NEW stamp sets Fairy Scene and Cutie Fairies

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/jSNzqsxMA1s

Had so much FUN with these ADORABLE new stamps
I used C.C. Designs the new Cutie Fairies for the CUTE fairies and sentiment, the new 
Cutie Fairies Outline Die to cut the image out, the Fairy Scene for the flower, the
Valentine Slimline Metal Die for the hearts and clouds and the Rectangle Metal Die for the bottom layer.
Hope you like my card and video for today

 Supplies I Used for my Card:

Copic Colors I used for these set - SKIN - E00, E02, E11, E13, GREEN - YG17, BLUE - B00, B02, B93, B95, BG97, PINK - RV11, BROWN - E33, E35, E37, RED - R17
 also used Pencils 

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget I will be back tomorrow and on Friday for the hop 

No comments: