Friday, August 13, 2021

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release!!!



Hey Everyone!  Welcome to
Jaded Blossom's August Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Larelyn you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

I made a card using the BEAUTIFUL new image for the new set Floral coffee art
I used Jaded Blossom the new FLORAL COFFEE ART for the image, the new
for the sentiment, the STITCHED SQUARE DIES for the layer, the DOILY DIES for the doily and the FLAG DIES for the banner.
Hope you like my projects for today!! :)

Supplies I Used for my Card:
DOILY DIES
FLAG DIES

Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - BG93, BG96,  BLUE - B93, PURPLE -  V95, BV31, BV23, GRAY -  C2, W2, W4, W6
also used Pencils 

Stitched Oval, Square, and Circle dies, Scalloped Oval and Circle dies, Coffee Art stamp set, Rounded Tag dies, Doily dies


Regular Price for the Release Package is $181.99

Freebie offer: Kawaii Coffee Breakfast Icons is free with orders over $40 or more (before tax/shipping) and one new release item must be purchased for your order to qualify for the freebie. Freebie available while supplies last.

Kawaii Coffee Breakfast Icons

Customer Treat

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Nicole
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Cindy - you are here

Have FUN Hopping!!!
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!

12 comments:

Larelyn said...

Oh Cindy, this is gorgeous ♥

L in MN said...

Stunning card with all the layers and the beautiful coloring. And the vellum always add a touch of class.

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is just soooo elegant and beautiful!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love the card!

Kellie K said...

I think you could turn the centre of the cup into a shaker.

jjlarson said...

So Pretty! Great use of many Jaded Blossom products. I love how their line of products works so well together. Love the vellum doiley!

Carol Wortman said...

Oh my this is so so gorgeous! I love the background (paper or stencil...) and you're a gal after my own heart with the dashes around the edges. I love that so much! Simply beautiful!

Denise Bryant said...

Just beautiful! I love the way you colored the Floral Coffee Art image! Awesome card!

Sue D said...

So pretty. Love your coloring and the vellum doily.

creative lady said...

beautiful card! Love the colors and the layout of your card. thanks for the inspiration!

Valerija said...

What awesome use of the new release - this is a fabulous card!
Valerija xx

creative lady said...

Your card is gorgeous, this stamp set is my favorite of the release!