Wednesday, August 4, 2021

C.C. DESIGNS - AUGUST RELEASES PREVIEW DAY #2

 

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to Preview Day 2 of July Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set Swissie Fairies

Having so much fun creating with all these AMAZING sets!!!

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/NzrkX9X04GA

I used C.C. Designs the new Swissie Fairies for the ADORABLE fairy and sentiment, the new 
Fairy Scene for the tree trunk and flowers, the Cloud and Grass Die for the grass and from
STYLIZED SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES for the layers and from Doodlebug I used papers
Hope you like my card for today!!!

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Doodlebug papers

Copic Colors I used for these set - SKIN - E11, E13, E25, GREEN - YG67, BLUE - B00, YELLOW - YR21, YR23, YR27, PINK - RV11, RV32, RV34, RED - R17, R27, R59,
BROWN - E27, E29, E33, E35, E37, PURPLE -  V15, V17, also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget I will be back on Friday for the hop 

No comments: