Thursday, August 12, 2021

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release!!! Day # 4

 

Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with Two NEW Stamp sets
CLEAR JAR: COFFEE ADD ONS
KAWAII COFFEE FREAKFAST ICONS

will have the cover up for all the NEW stamp sets later on!!!
For today I made a card 
I used Jaded Blossom the new CLEAR JAR: COFFEE ADD ONS for the coffee beans, the new COFFEE AND FRIENDS for the sentiment, the RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the bottom layer, the STITCHED CIRCLE DIES for the circle layer, the MINI TAG DIES 3 for the banner and the SOME BUNNY NEEDS COFFEE for the bunny and coffee image.
Hope you like my Sneak peeks for today!!!

Supplies I Used for my Card:
CLEAR JAR: COFFEE ADD ONS
COFFEE AND FRIENDS

CLEAR JAR: COFFEE ADD ONS
KAWAII COFFEE FREAKFAST ICONS

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!
Don't forget to come back Tomorrow, I will have more Sneak peeks and I GREAT Hop


No comments: