Monday, September 15, 2014

SVG Challenge - Birthday Cards

 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Make a Birthday card!!!!
 
Here is a fun card that I made for my daughter Tiffany for her 16th birthday party!!!
I used the new Butterfly that Ann made and it will be available today in the shop, I just LOVE the cute face on it!!! I also used some great MCT goodies, the 4x4 Journal Die + More for all the smaller stars, the Vintage Stitched Label Dies for the label, the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies for the circles and for the wavy circle behind the butterfly, the It's All About You Stamp Set for the sentiment, the Lost At Sea Stamp Set for one of the circles so I can layer them, the 3 Star Stitched Dies for the bigger stars and the PRE SNEAK!!! for the base.
I hope you like my card for today!!!! :)
 
   
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Lost At Sea Stamp Set (for one of the circles)
3 Star Stitched Dies (bigger stars)
It's All About You Stamp Set (for the sentiment)
 PRE SNEAK!!! (for the base)
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files  blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is October 14th
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
------------------------------------
 
Here are all the decorations that I made for my daughter's birthday party. I have a post for all of them and how I made them in the posts below!!!! The Banner, The Straws with butterflies!!!!
I also made her cake too!!! I so do not like making cakes, thank god that I LOVE her!!!!:)
 
 
 
Such a FUN birthday party!!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 


 
 

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Your easel card is beautiful! I love the color combination and the butterfly is gorgeous! Amazing party decorations and what a fabulous cake Cindy! Wow, everything is perfect:)
Sherrie K

Threadbear said...

Love your card!! When I got to the pics of the party decorations -- WOW!! Everything is just beautiful (including your daughter)!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ OOOMMMGGG!! You are seriously AMAZING at crafts, doing AMAZING parties and most importantly a Mom!!! Everything turned out BEAUTIFUL! I bet she had an AWESOME day!!!