Friday, September 26, 2014

MCT 36th Release September Blog Hop!!!

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to  My Creative Time 36th Release September 2014 Blog Hop!
We are so Happy you could join us. You should have arrived here from Stacey If your just
stopping by to say Hi and would like to play along, you can start at the beginning at Emma's

For our "freebie" this month,  I just wanted to let you know that the 150 shoppers came through already! If your invoice number is anywhere from 13159 - 13311, then YOU are the LUCKY ones & will receive this for free in your happy mail!
If you missed out on this, it is available for purchase HERE!


 

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
 
***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW! Use the code: SEPT2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase! 

I have three projects for you today, my first one is a card using the great new set called A Thankful Heart for the leaves, the SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR the sentiment, the Rectangular Stitched Frames & More for the base. And I water colored the bottom layer with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and popped up the top layer.




Supplies I Used for my Card:
A Thankful Heart 
SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR (sentiment)
Rectangular Stitched Frames & More (base)
Tim Holtz Distress Inks

For my second project I made a tag with the set A Thankful Heart for the leaves and sentiment,
 the Tag Die Layers for the top layer and Tag Dies for the bottom layer. the Tim Holtz Distress Inks to stencil the leaves to make the background!!!


 Supplies I Used for my Tag :
A Thankful Heart 


Tag Die Layers (top layer)
Tag Dies (bottom layer)Tim Holtz Distress Inks
For my last card I used A Thankful Heart for the  leaves and sentiment, the
Rectangular Stitched Frames & More for the base and I also used some Tim Holtz Distress Inks for the background. Hope you like my sneaks for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
A Thankful Heart 
Rectangular Stitched Frames & More (base)
Tim Holtz Distress Inks 
 
Here is all my other projects that I made for this great release!!!
 

 
Here is MCT September's Release!!!
 






BLOG HOP LINE UP

Next on the list is Shar - http://scrapendipity.blogspot.com 

Thank you for joining us for the MCT 36th Release September 2014 Blog Hop!!!
 Have fun hopping and have a great weekend!!!:)

 


48 comments:

Cassandra said...

Wow! Great use of the leaf dies Cindy!! So stunningly beautiful! I especially like how you did the cut out and the one on top too! Beautiful girl!! You make my day every single day!!! :) Hugs

Marla said...

Wow you have really been busy with those dies and stamps. I love them all. I am so excited about this release. tFS mghowell8@msn.com

Kristi said...

Beautiful fall card and tags. Can't wait to get my product.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com
http://foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ OMG one BEAUTIFUL project after the other over here! I LOVE how you did the first card and oh my the tag is simply STUNNING too! The last card ~ your leaves looks o REAL! BEAUTIFUL done as always!

My Creative Time said...

Miss Cindy, you have AGAIN outdone yourself my sweet friend! I ADORE ALL of your AWESOME cards! THANK YOU for your beautiful sneaky peeks the entire week!
BIG HUGS,
Emma :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are all so fabulous!!! I love each and every one!! Great projects all week :) Hugs!!

Maureen Reiss said...

Love your cards and tag!!! The first card is really awesome w/ the cut-outs. Love the look of the vellum over the stamping!!
reissfam10 at aol dot com

Joan Smith said...

OH MY GOSH what gorgeous Fall Cards. You truly have given the true Meaning to the beauty of the Fall Leaves...and girl you sure did an outstanding clever and creative job all week. YOU so ROCK!!

Denise said...

OMG!!! you are amazingly AWESOME. lol Love it ALL. I am so taken by your cards.

dendearmas@aol.com

Nikki Foraker said...

All 3 of your cards are absolutely stunning!!! STUNNING!!!

marg0006 said...

Your cards and tag are stunning! Like the CAS style and all the pretty Fall colors die cuts.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

lindagk23 said...

WOW! Love your projects! The first card with the water colored background underneath is just gorgeous! The leaves look so real. Really enjoyed all your sneaks this week, they were all awesome! TFS and have a great day!

Glora said...

Oh Cindy your cards and tag are PERFECT! I just LOVE autumn and you have captured it beautifully! Amazing job all week sweet friend!!! Hugs- Glora
me(at)glorajean(dot)com

CA Scrapper said...

WOW, your projects are gorgeous! You did an amazing job this week with all your projects. Thanks so much for sharing them.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

Jeri said...

Gorgeous cards with those beautiful leaf dies.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Lisa said...

All of your cards are amazing!! I love the beautiful leaves!! Your projects have been amazing all week!! You showcased the new stamps and dies fabulously!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pamela said...

Oh my goodness! All I can say is WOW! Your cards are absolutely awesome! I truly luv them! Cindy you are totally gifted girl! TFS

candio said...

Love all your 3 fall projects ~ awesome job as always!!

Gaylynn said...

Gorgeous work with all of the leaves, Cindy.
gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Love the new leaves! Just what I was looking for! Your cards are so pretty!

Hugs,
Debbie

crafthawk@centurylink.net

Saundra said...

Oh, Cindy!! Your cards and tag are just beautiful!! I just love them all! ~Hugs!

Sue D said...

Wonderful projects using my favorite set from this release.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

sillygirl said...

Great projects! You are very creative!

Jill Rugg said...

What an amazing week of projects-you are truly talented!

jrugg@sctc.net

snappy scrappy said...

So gorgeous...LOVE!

Darla said...

Everything you shared with us this week has been so creative and beautiful! Thanks!

Lori Hefner said...

Wow, so many amazing projects! Love those leaves!! Thank you for the inspiration and all your hard work!

Anonymous said...

The cards are so pretty. Love the tag.
I was trying to come up with a "fall" idea for a card. think I just found my project.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Such wonderful projects. I am really in love with the leaves. They really stand out. TFS

reasatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Unknown said...

So may great projects, I love the very first card simple elegant and beautiful. Mindy1qc@msn.com

D- said...

LOVE your BEAUTIFUL fall cards. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}AOL}{dot}{com}

Nina said...

Stunning cards- love the leaf inlays.
nslee@comcast.net

cvjac2009 said...

WOWSER!! you made amazing projects they are all so great

quilt4fun2 said...

3 different techniques...so very beautiful and fun. I love the die cuts to reveal the water color and the leaf on top for dimension. To stencil the leaves is so pretty. The speckles and inking on card 3 are also beautiful. Fabulous job today and all week. Beautiful projects.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Crafting Katie said...

Your cards and tag are so pretty, Cindy! Beautiful leaves!

jessica said...

Your projects today and all week have just been over the top AMAZING!!!!! You did an AWESOME job showcasing these sets!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE everything you create my friend!!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!

Kim's Kreations said...

Wonderful collection of cards. Love the why the leaves are popped off the card and the layers , gives alo of dimension. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Creations by Shirl said...

Awesome you rock all their showcasings....

Jess said...

Oh wow Cindy you did an awesome job with your projects!! Loving the fall now more than ever!
Hugs,
Jess
Craftingwithjess@gmail.com

Jean Bullock said...

Wonderful job on the projects. My favorite is the card that uses both negative and positive die cuts. Your inking is fabulous. Well done. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Holy catfish! I LOVE everything you made! The very first card with the leaves cut out but then has the leaf on top is my favorite! It looks so neat and beautiful all rolled into one! Fantastic creations!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Such Stunning, Super fun and BEAUTIFUL projects!! I ADORE the fun Dies!!
Awesome job!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
*Crafting With Creative M*

Alvina said...

Hi Cindy, beautiful Thanksgiving cards, thanks for all your beautiful ideas, you did a great job.

Iris said...

Super cute projects- love the little autumn leaves.
isoscia at aol dot com

Unknown said...

All of your projects this release have given me tons of inspiration! Thanks so much.

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW....great projects my friend!! Love them all. Hugs, T

Lucy E. said...

I love all of your colorful leaves!!!
So be-yoo-ti-ful!!!

DebC said...

I have attemped to leave a comment 3 times but it appears my ipad is not cooperating! I love all your projects.the leaves are beautiful. I love the coffee rings on the one card it is so cleaver.
Deb