Tuesday, September 30, 2014

MCT Try me Tuesday - Make your own stencil using a MCT die!!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!Today is MCT Try me Tuesday and so we are to
Make your own stencil using a MCT die!!!!!
 
For today I made a tag using the web from the new set Wicked Fun Dies for my stencil with some Tim Holtz Distress Inks. the spiders and sentiment are also from that set!!! the tag base is made with the  Tag Die Layers for the top layer and the Tag Dies for the bottom layer. SUPER fun and easy!!!!
Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Tag :
Tag Die Layers (top layer)
Tag Dies (bottom layer)
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
 
You can see more great projects at Emma's blog!!!
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


9 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cool!!!! Awesome work... Thank you for sharing!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Cindy your tag is absolutely SPOOKTACULAR!! You really did one wicked awesome creative job.
You totally rocked Miss Emma's goodies.

katieo said...

Fun tag. This technique is stunning. Something I actually think I could do

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Cindy!!!!

Lisa said...

This is absolutely fabulous!! The stenciling is perfect!! Gorgeous tag!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Alright I have to try this on something! I LOVE the look of this! The web looks AMAZING all inked up from your stencil! Then the way you did Halloween with the spider dangling off the "n" ~ OMG I LOVE it!! FAB job as always!

quilt4fun2 said...

Wow! The web makes a great stencil. I love how the spiders look on them too. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

This is AMAZING Cindy!
FAB job using the spider web as a stencil and your tag turned out AWESOME!!!!
LOVE the inspiration my friend!!!
AWESOME job!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fun stencil!! Super tag!! Hugs!!