Thursday, September 11, 2014

MCT DESIGNER CHALLENGE – Photo Color Palette!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge for My Creative Time!!!
DESIGNER CHALLENGE
Photo Color Palette
I made a project for this challenge and the colors are a bit off, I always print my schedule and this time the colors don't look the same, SORRY!!! Super easy project to make for a party,
 I used straws that I got at target with MCT Pretty Butterflies & Dragonfly Dies for the
 beautiful butterflies and the 4x4 Journal Die + More
for the hearts. Hope you like my project for today!!!!
 


 Supplies I Used for my project:
 

You can see more great projects for this Challenge at Emma's blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for challenge is September 24, @ midnight PST.
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 

 


11 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your straws turned out so beautiful WOW!! I am really in awe of your ideas and what you did with Miss Emma's goodies...gosh I certainly in a million years would've never thought of doing this...and in regards to
the color palette your colors actually are in the same family I mean at least to my eye I found it quite similar and some spot on...so girl I say YOU ROCKED this challenge. I love it!!!

Crafting Katie said...

I love the hearts on the butterflies! These are adorable!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

These are darling Cindy!!! Love those little hearts on the butterflies!

quilt4fun2 said...

I really like how you decorated the butterflies with the pearls, hearts, bows and gems. The body looks great in a contrasting color. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kate said...

Those butterflies are just so Pretty. Love them.

Migdalia said...

WOW!! They are just Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Beautiful butterflies! Love how you made them look so real!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Kim H said...

Oh Cindy ~ these are PERFECT!! I think the color is TOTALLY fine! Okay the butterflies on the straws is such a CUTE idea! EEK! Fun idea that I might have to steal!

jessica said...

These are AWESOME Cindy! OMG I LOVE them!!! Such a fun way to embellish a boring straw :)
AWESOME job my friend!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh,these are fabulous! I love the way you decorated the straws up..the butterflies are so pretty! GREAT job!
Sherrie K