Monday, September 8, 2014

MCT Made in Minutes!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today we are making projects that are made in minutes!!!
So we will be sharing some fun and easy projects, for when you need something but only have minutes to make it. I find that Emma's products are great for those quick projects!!!!
 
Here is a gift card holder that I made for today, It took me about 10 Minutes to make!!!
Super easy and LOVE the way it looks :)
I used the Embossed Gift Card Holder Die for the base, the Stitched Square Speech Bubbles to add my sentiment, the  Fun Vertical Greetings Stamp Set for the vertical sentiment and the
Love To Learn Dies + Stamps for the cute pencil, apple and teacher!!!
Hope you like my gift card holder that I made!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder:
 
You can see more great projects at Emma's blog!!!
 
Today is my BEAUTIFUL daughter Tiffany's 16th Birthday, hope you have a GREAT day my sweet girl!!!!
 LOVE YOU TOO MUCH <3
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


10 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What a fun....fun card...WOW I am so loving how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies...you absolutely outdid yourself!! Your daughter is so cute what a super fun pic and her hair is so pretty and love that strip of color how fun is that.....I'll bet she had one awesome birthday. Thanks for sharing!!

jessica said...

What an AWESOME gift card holder Cindy! LOVE the fun paper you used!
AWESOME job!!!
Happy Happy birthday Tiffany! Hope you have an AWESOME day!

Crafting Katie said...

This is adorable, Cindy! I love how your pencil turned out, and that patterned paper is too cute! Happy birthday to Tiffany! She is such a cutie!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

OMGosh Cindy!!! This gift holder is so cute!!! Happy sweet 16 to your beautiful girl!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute Cindy...Happy Bday to that beautiful daughter of yours!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Birthday wishes to your daughter Tiffany... Enjoy your wonderful celebration. I can see some pretty layouts and yummy cake that you will be making Cindy, LOL! Great MIM card ~

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ I'm back!! Oh my this gift card holder is absolutely PERFECT!! EEK! HAPPY SWEET 16th BIRTHDAY Tiffany!!! Cindy she is so BEAUTIFUL and CUTE all wrapped up in one! She is a mini YOU!! Enjoy your special day Tiffany!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Happy Birthday to Tiffany! Your gift card holder is wonderful...the paper is perfect and I like the inking. The apple stamp is a great idea and the pencil turned out perfectly! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a great gift card holder!! I hope your daughter had a fabulous birthday!!! Hugs!!

Kate said...

This is Awesome, I hope Tiffany had a great birthday. Love her new Hairstyle