Wednesday, September 17, 2014

MCT Inspiration Wednesday!!!

 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today we are to make a project of our choice based on an inspiration.
My inspiration came from all the great fall colors that are starting to change and the GREAT new MCT Release coming out next week, It is pretty AWESOME.

I used the Mixed Holiday Sentiments Stamp Set for the sentiment,
the Family Is Everything Stamp Set for the paint splashes, the Piles Of Smiles for the leaves.
The image is one of my digi's and I used some Liquid Appliqué on it so that the whip cream looks fluffy!!!! Hope you like my card for today :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
4x4 Journal Die + More (small stars)
The image is one of my digi
Liquid Appliqué

You can see more great projects that the rest of the AWESOME team made at
Emma's blog!!! My Creative Time!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)

 
 
 


8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous fall card Cindy!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful card! I love the dimension on the pie topping. How pretty with the pumpkins and leaves. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the all colors!! And yum - pumpkin pie!! My favorite!! Beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

Totally LOVING your image!!!!! Such a GREAT card Cindy!!! AWESOME color combo and sweet design!
FAB job my friend!!!

katieo said...

Festive fall card. I love the image

Shelly said...

So super pretty my friend!! Love your background!
Shelly

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Seriously BEAUTIFUL! Colored PERFECTLY and oh my the details! LOVE that background!!! GORGEOUS job as always!!