Sunday, March 5, 2023

Jaded Blossom March Challenge - Anything Goes!!!


        Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - Anything Goes!!!
Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!

On this video I also play with the new clover stencil

I used Jaded Blossom the new CLOVER STENCIL for the background, the new CLOVERS FOR SALE for the sentiment, the new GNOME DIES: LEG ADD ONS for the legs, the new
GNOME DIES: POT OF GOLD ADD ONS for the balloon, the GNOME DIES for the base of my gnome, the GNOME DIES: ST PATRICK'S DAY ADD ONS for the hat, the
 RAINBOW DIES for the rainbow and clouds, the RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the bottom layer and the STITCHED OVAL DIES for the oval layers.
Hope you like my card and video for todays Challenge!!!


Supplies I Used for my Card:

 I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend

No comments: