Thursday, March 9, 2023

Jaded Blossom March Release Blog Hop!!!


Hey Everyone!  Welcome to
Jaded Blossom's March Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Candace you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

I used Jaded Blossom the new EASTER TWEETINGS with EASTER TWEETINGS OUTLINE DIES for the sentiment, the new GNOME DIES: CHICK ADD ONS for all the chicks, the GNOME DIES for the base of my boy gnome, the GIRL GNOME DIES for the base of my girl gnome, the GNOME DIES: EASTER ADD ONS for the bow, the SPRING DIES for the grass and the SLIMLINE DIES for the base layer.
Hope you like my card and video for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:

Regular Price for the Release Package is $143.99

FREEBIE OFFER: CHUBBY BUNNY DIE
1) Free with orders $60 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last
BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Julee
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Have FUN Hopping!!!
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!

12 comments:

J Cochran said...

OMG A Chick/Gnome family for Easter!!! Love it!!! So cute!!!

phylliszimm said...

Love your chick gnomes.

MadeByMeghanK said...

These chicks are precious! What a cute idea!

Rebecca G said...

Cindy, love your card, so cute!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a great card, I love the gnomes!

Sue D said...

How cute with the chick gnomes and chicks.

cebelica said...

Oh my gosh, this is super cute. Love everything about this card! xx

Scrapnatic said...

So cute!! I love the chicks.

sharon g said...

The chicks are just adorable. I LOVE these little guys.

Julie Z said...

Very cute - love your shading on the die cuts.

Valerija said...

Wow, what an amazing Easter card. Love all the details.
Valerija xx

Dfrank said...

Oh my! This has to be the cutest card ever! The Gnomies chick hat is awesome!❤️❤️❤️