Monday, March 13, 2023

Ink N Splatter March Release 2023 #2

 

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today I have a Treat holder and card using the new release from Ink N' Splatter
Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card and Treat holder

I used Ink N' Splatter the new Hoppy Bunnies stamp with the Hoppy Bunnies die set for the CUTE Bunnies and sentiment, the new Easter egg Explosion paper for the paper, the new
Easter Bunnies dies set for the eggs and from Jaded Blossom I used SPRING DIES for the grass and from My favorite things I used slider surprise die for the base and also the Interactive labels for the pull.


Supplies I Used for my card:

I used Ink N' Splatter the new Hoppy Bunnies stamp with the Hoppy Bunnies die set for the Bunny, the new Oh Happy Day 6x6 paper pad for the paper, the Easter Bunnies stamp for the sentiment and the Easter Bunnies dies set for the eggs and from Jaded Blossom I used
Hope you like my card and treat holder for today

Supplies I Used for my treat holder:
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!




No comments: