Thursday, March 16, 2023

CC Designs March Release Day #4

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 4 of the March Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set!!! For my video I colored two of the new images from two of the new sets and put my card together

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/pc3W6EoAw_M

I used C.C. Designs the new The Girl for Wednesday, the new The BFF for the sentiments and her friend and from Jaded Blossom I used STITCHED CIRCLE DIES for the circle frame, the
FANCY HEART DIE for the hearts, the RECTANGLE DIES 1 for the layers, the
CARD MAT DIES for the layer, the WORD BUBBLE DIES for the bubble and the 
BANNER DIES for the banners.
Hope you like my video and card for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: