Monday, February 27, 2023

Ink N Splatter Lovable Pandas


 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

It's my day to post a video for Ink N' Splatter
Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card!!!
On this video I will share how I color both of the pandas and will also make a card so come and color with me...

I used Ink N' Splatter the Lovable Pandas with the Lovable Pandas die set for the images, the
Sweetheart 6x6 paper for the paper and from Jaded Blossom I used CARD MAT DIES
for the bottom laayer, the FANCY HEART DIE for the hearts and the 
BORDER DIES for the borders and from Lawn Fawn I used the XOX die set
Hope you like my video and projects for today

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Ink N' Splatter 
Lawn Fawn I used the XOX die set

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: