Thursday, February 16, 2023

Jaded Blossom February Release Blog Hop!!!

 
Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's February Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Nicole you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

I used Jaded Blossom the new GNOME DIES: POT OF GOLD ADD ONS for the flag, the 
GNOME DIES for the base of my gnome, the GNOME DIES: WINTER ADD ONS for the hat, the LUGGAGE TAG DIES for the base of my tag, the FALL DIES for the Maple leaves and the 
ALPHABET DIES 2 for the Eh?
Hope you like my card and video for today

Supplies I Used for my Tag:
GNOME DIES: POT OF GOLD ADD ONS
GNOME DIES
GNOME DIES: WINTER ADD ONS
LUGGAGE TAG DIES
FALL DIES
ALPHABET DIES 2


Regular Price for the Release Package is $143.99

FREEBIE OFFER: ST. PATRICK'S BREWING CO.
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is ONLY Thursday, while supplies last
BLOG CANDY
1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Next up is Jamie
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

Have FUN Hopping!!!
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!


13 comments:

Jennifer said...

That tag makes me giggle!! I never come up with cute ideas like that. I will now! :)

Drhp said...

Hi Cindy. The tag is so adorable 😍. Thank you for the inspiration. - Eileen H

phylliszimm said...

So many cute ideas. Love them all

Kim’s Stampin Patch said...

I love your Canadian gnome! Just adorable!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is the cutest gnome!

J Cochran said...

Thought I was on the wrong page. :D Then I watched your video. So cute!!!!

sharon g said...

SO VERSATILE! i love his hat, and the reds you used. Really cute!

Rebecca G said...

So cute!!

Sue D said...

So cute with the Canada theme.

Unknown said...

I love the trappers hat.

cebelica said...

Such a cute tag! xx

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

The Canadian gnome is adorable.

kramer_buffy said...

He is so darn cute w/ his winter buffalo plaid hat!

-- Dalis