Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Jaded Blossom Octagon Easter Releases!


Happy Wednesday! We have a special small Octagon Easter themed release going on over at

For today I had FUN with the new word dies
I used Jaded Blossom the new SPRING WORD DIES for the words, the SPRING DIES
for the flowers, the SLIMLINE DIES for the base of my card and the EASTER BASKET FUN
for the ADORABLE image.
Hope you like my card for today!

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
SPRING WORD DIES

Here are the two new items released today. Both are available now!

Octagon Treat Box: Easter Add Ons $29.99
Spring Word Dies $26.99

Our entire design team has been hard at work with projects to share with you! Check them all out here.. 

Have FUN Hopping!!!
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!


3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such an adorable card!

Michelle said...

this is soooo soooo cute !!! love this card ♥

Denise Bryant said...

I love the layering on your card, and the pretty font of the word dies! Darling card!