Friday, February 11, 2022

Jaded Blossom February 2022 Stamp Release Blog Hop!!!!!

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's February Stamp Release
 Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from Candace you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom

 I had so much fun with these I thought it would be nice to share how each of the accessories would look like!!!
GNOME DIES to make these ADORABLE little Gnomes

 Supplies I Used for my Cute Gnomes:

For the next two I made treat holders
I used Jaded Blossom the new LUCKY CHARM for the sentiment, the IRISH GNOMES for the cute Gnome, the FANCY TOPPER DIE for the base, the CANDY GRID DIE with the ST. PATRICK'S DAY CANDIES *GRID STYLE for the kisses, the FLAG DIES for the banner, the SPRING BANNER DIES for the shamrocks and the 3X4 INCH CLEAR BAGS for the bag.

 Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:

I used Jaded Blossom the new LUCKY CHARM for the sentiment, the FANCY TOPPER DIE for the base, the IRISH GNOMES for the cute Gnome, the FLAG DIES the banner, the SPRING BANNER DIES for the shamrocks and the 3X4 INCH CLEAR BAGS for the bag.
Hope you like all my projects for todays hop...

 Supplies I Used for my Treat holder:
LUCKY CHARM



Regular Price for the Release Package is $92.99

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Marcia
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:


Have FUN Hopping!!!
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Weekend!!!

8 comments:

Amy Kendall said...

I love all the different gnomes you made with the dies!!

Kerri said...

Omg love the gnome..great job on all of your creations!!!!

Sue D said...

Adorable gnomes and sweet treat topper.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love all the little leprechauns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What wonderful projects!

Kristina H said...

Oh my goodness! All of your gnomes are adorable! I can't wait until the gnome add on set arrives in my hot little hands!

Denise Bryant said...

So cute! LOVE the hats!

Carol Wortman said...

Of alllll the gnomes all over this planet... these are my favorite! Perfect!!