Sunday, February 6, 2022

Jaded Blossom FEBRUARY Challenge - kraft

 

  Hi My Friendly Bloggers!

We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Challenge - kraft
My sweet friend Michelle Criswell is having a card party for her Mom that is turning 80.
So here is my card I made to send to her! I hope that she reaches her goal of 80 cards.
Hope she had the very best birthday
for the numbers, the TRIANGLE CARD MAT DIE for the base, the BIRTHDAY WORD DIES
for the sentiment and the FANCY HEART DIE for the hearts.
Hope you like my card for today!!!

Supplies I Used for my CARD:
CANDLE NUMBERS 1

I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. 
P.S. have FUN!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend


1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

Fun birthday card Cindy, great colors