Tuesday, February 1, 2022

C.C. DESIGNS - FEBRUARY RELEASES PREVIEW DAY # 1

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 4 of the February Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set 

 Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card

https://youtu.be/F9fK9ankPQ0

I had so much FUN with these ADORABLE images!!!
I used C.C. Designs the new Axolotl Clear Stamp Set with the Axolotl Outline Die for all the cute axolotls and from Lawn Fawn I used the double slider card for the base of my card
Hope you like my card for today!!! 



Supplies I Used for my Card:
Lawn Fawn double slider card 


Copic Colors I used for these set - GREEN - YG03, YG17, YG25, YELLOW - Y13, Y15, Y17, GRAY -  C2, C4, C5, ORANGE - YR14, YR16, YR18, BLUE - B91, B93, B95, PURPLE -  V12, V15, V17, PINK - RV11, RV32, RV34,
also used Pencils

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!


No comments: