Wednesday, February 2, 2022

C.C. DESIGNS - FEBRUARY RELEASES PREVIEW DAY # 2

 

Hello Everyone! Welcome to Preview Day 2 of the February Release For C.C. Designs. Today we are sharing projects with One NEW stamp set 

 Here is a link to my YouTube video for this card


I used C.C. Designs the new GROUCHY PETS with the new Grouchy Pets Outline Die for the ADORABLE Dog and sentiment, the RECTANGLE METAL DIE with the Scalloped Rectangle Metal Die for the layers and from Peachy Keen I used an OLD set that is no longer
 available for all of the bathroom accessories.
Hope you like my fun card for today...

Supplies I Used for my Card:
Peachy Keen

Copic Colors I used for these set - BLUE - B00, B02, PURPLE -  V01,V15, V17, PINK - RV11, 
BROWN - E53, E55, E57, GRAY - C4 also used Pencils
Distress Oxide - Broken China

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!

No comments: