Friday, October 7, 2016

Stamp Anniething's October Stamp Release Day # 3!!!!

 

 
Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's October release!  

We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!

 
Its Ugly Sweater season coming upon us, Lorraine is ready, are you?
 
Lorraine is available in the store TODAY along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Here is the project I made for today!
Todays stamp is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks Ann for this AWESOME Release as always :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Lorraine for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used
Border Dies for the border and from  SVG Cutting Files I used
Tree Tube Holder for the tree.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
We hope you enjoyed our October peeks
by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
And to all my Canadian friends Happy Thanksgiving Weekend
 
 
 

No comments: