Thursday, October 13, 2016

Jaded Blossom October Stamp Release!!! Day # 4 :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with one NEW Stamp set
 
I made some fun tags and treat boxes for todays sneak, My first projects
I used Jaded Blossom the new Christmas Kindness for the sentiments on both projects, the Christmas Dies for the holly and from SVG Cutting Files I used the
Holiday Hang Tags for the (Elf) tag and I used Winter Character Treat Boxes for the
(Snowman) box. On the Elf hat I added some flower soft.

  Supplies I Used for my Treat Boxes and Tag:
 
 Ok here is two more project for today, this time I used Jaded Blossom the new Nutcracker for the sentiment and the Nutcracker image, the Sweet Treats Die for the treat holder
and from SVG Cutting Files I used Holiday Hang Tags for the deer tag.
Hope you like my sneak peek for today!!! :)


  Supplies I Used for my Treat Boxes and Tag:
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99
October 2016 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
*** SPECIAL RELEASE WEEK ONLY PRICING OF $135.99 WILL RETURN TO $145.99 ON 10/17/16 AT 12:00 AM PST. THAT IS A $15 SAVINGS!!!***
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $152

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!! Your projects are amazing !!! Love them all!!