Sunday, October 16, 2016

Happy Halloween Peachy Spiders!!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
I have some fun Halloween treat toppers...
Ok I made these spiders to add to my daughters treat bags that she is going to make for the kids at daycare. I just LOVE the expressions on these faces!!! how FUN
and PK-1840 Funny Fangs Face Assortment.... the 1 3/8 faces, and from Jaded Blossom I used Dimensional Banner Dies for the banner and the Too Cute To Spook for the sentiment
 and from SVG Cutting Files I used the Big Eye Spider for the spiders. I just finished a few so she can do some too, Hope you like my fun treat toppers!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Treat Toppers: 
 
PS will share a pic of the toppers when they are done
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
 
 


2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Super, duper cute!! Love, love the adorable faces! Great job my friend!
Sherrie K

Marty said...

Cute as a button. Love them