Friday, October 14, 2016

Jaded Blossom October Stamp Release!!! Day # 5 :)

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our October  Freebie to share with you today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 
Monday
 
 
 

 

 

 
Oh Christmas Tree
 
 For today I made two projects, my first project is an Ornament!! Ok I cut two of the shorter hair and made a band over the hat...
I used Jaded Blossom the new Holiday Gift Tags for the sentiment, the Christmas Dies
for the  holly , the Flag Dies 2 with the Flag Dies for more layer to my tag to add the sentiment on it and from SVG Cutting Files I used the new  Santa Hanging Ornament for my Santa ornament and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used the set PK-1401 Clowning Around 1 1/8 Faces for the face of my Santa. On his hat I added some flower soft
 


 Supplies I Used for my Christmas Ornament:
 flower soft
 
 Here is my second project, I made a card!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the Oh Christmas Tree (Freebie) for the tree stamp image, the
RECTANGLE DIES 2 with the SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES 2 for the layers.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Oh Christmas Tree (Freebie)
 
This Release was SUPER fun and all the projects this week were AMAZING!!!
AWESOME  job to all my DT sisters, hope you enjoyed them too
 
Thank you for stopping by
 
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later today to see more AWESOME projects with this Release.
 
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok.....love both your projects, but that Santa ornament is too stinkin' ca-ute!!! Awesome projects all week can't wait 'til tonight!!

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE!!!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Wonderful projects. Love the Santa!