Thursday, October 6, 2016

Stamp Anniething's October Stamp Release Day # 2!!!!


 
Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's October release!  
We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!

 
Diana is a little cold but her oversized sweater sure comes in handy!
 
Diana will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show 
 you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Here is the project I made for today!
So I made a card with this cutie!!! She is ADORABLE but she looked like she was cold so I thought she would like to stand by a  fireplace hahaha
I used Stamp AnnieThing! Diana for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used the
Christmas Panels for the stocking and the background Ann designed the fireplace for me
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


Supplies I Used for my Card:
Ann designed the fireplace for me
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
We hope you enjoyed our October peeks so far!
See you tomorrow!
 Have a great day!
 
 

No comments: