Wednesday, July 15, 2015

SVG Cutting Files Challenge - Project of your Choice!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
 Project of your Choice!!!
 
 
I had fun with this challenge and made a sweet gift card holder to give to someone special.
For my gift card holder I used SVG Cutting Files the Kawaii Banana Split and the
Gift Card Treat Holder for the gift box and from Jaded Blossom I used the Mini Tag Dies 2 for the tag, the Ice Cream Kit for the sentiment, the Dimensional Banner Dies for the chevron banner on my box... Hope you like my project for today!!! :)



Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder:
Mini Tag Dies 2

We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge -  Crafter's Choice

You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is August 14th...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute!

Beckie Williams said...

This is adorable .... I love your banana split

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ your treat is just over the top CUUUTE and YUMMY all wrapped up into one! As always ADORE your creations!