Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Grill Master!!!! SVG Cutting Files blog post :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! I have three new files to share with you today but they will all be in the store on FRIDAY, this week is all about BBQ theme projects!!!
I used the new BBQ Girl for the girl, the BBQ Boy for the boy, the Grill Master for the cool title on top and from Jaded Blossom I used the Spring Dies for the grass, the Spring Dies 2
for the sun, the Fall Dies for the leaves and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used the set
PK-1300 Sweet & Innocent Face Assortment for all the cute faces!!!
Hope you like my layout for today!!! :)
 



 Supplies I Used for my Layout:
Grill Master
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Crafter's Choice
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! Adorable Layout! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Sherrie K. said...

This is super cute Cindy! I LOVE all the adorable cuts and the design is fabulous! Always amazing creations my friend!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!

Beckie Williams said...

This is to cute for words. I love how you used the peachy faces .... love them!!

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Cuteness!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M