Sunday, July 5, 2015

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - Crafter's Choice

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Monthly Challenge - Crafter's Choice
 
 
I made a fun and colorful card for this great challenge
to add my image from the set Ice Cream For Sale, the Dimensional Banner Dies for the
banner to add my sentiment from the set Ice Cream For Sale, the Gift Card Die for the inside to add a gift card of my favorite place to get ice cream, the Gift Cards Galore for the sentiment inside my card, and the Border Dies for the chevron borders, the card base is from SVG Cutting Files the Ornate Card Base -2.
Hope you like my card for this challenge that we are having!!!!! :)
 



Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
 Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up your project! Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday before the next challenge. The previous challenges winner will be posted along with the new challenge.
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is June 6 ...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super duper cute ice cream truck and it is even better as a gift card holder.

snappy scrappy said...

This is so super sweet...LOVE!

Scrapper69 said...

So Darn CUTE! :) Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous