Monday, July 6, 2015

Happy Stinkin' Birthday!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething's!!! For today's post I decided to make a birthday tag with the cute
Our Lil Stinker from Stamp AnnieThing! I just LOVE this sweet little skunk. I also used
 Luggage Tag Dies for the base of my tag from Jaded Blossom.
Hope you like my project for today!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
 
 
New Release is coming this week!!! :)
 

 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Crafter's Choice
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Sooooo dang CUTE! :) Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous