Monday, July 20, 2015

Bask in the sun!!! Stamp Anniething blog post :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at Stamp Anniething's!!! So for today I made a card with the BEAUTIFUL Mermaids set from Stamp AnnieThing! there are two Mermaids in that set with some great sentiment too. I also used  
Jaded Blossom the SCALLOP CIRCLE DIE SET with the
 STITCHED CIRCLE DIE SET to give a layer, the TROPICAL DIES SET for the
 sea stars and sea shells. I just love the look!!!
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)  
 


 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
SCALLOP CIRCLE DIE SET
STITCHED CIRCLE DIE SET
TROPICAL DIES SET
 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Crafter's Choice

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So super sweet Cindy!!! LOVE!

Beckie Williams said...

Cindy, this is just wonderful. Your mermaid is so pretty!!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, what a darling mermaid! Your coloring is amazing! I love the new JB Scallop circle die you layered her on! The starfish and shells are super cute! Fun design!
Sherrie K