Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Spread Christmas Cheer!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have the week off from My Creative Time because of Thanksgiving Holidays!!!
 I am having fun with my Copic markers, peachy keen stamps and my MCT dies making  cards for my family for Christmas!!! I used Peachy Keen Stamps - PKSC-31 July 2014 for the cute little elf's, sentiment and the holly on top, the PKSC-SVG-31-July-2014 for the cuts so I can stamp my images. MCT for the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More for the base, the Scalloped Stitched Oval Dies for the two ovals.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Copic markers
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 
 


4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

So stinke cute Cindy! The design is just adorable and of course your coloring is amazing! Wonderful card my friend!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute Cindy!!!! LOVE!

Migdalia said...

I love this!! Very SWEET!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Okay so I thought the last card was ADORBS ~ this one is even CUTER!! I LOVE those little Christmas carolers !! Again coloring is AMAZING!