Tuesday, November 4, 2014

MCT Stamp or Die of the Month!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today is MCT Stamp or Die of the Month!!! We are showcasing:
 
 
Today we are featurning another "My Favorite Stamp of the month!" This month we are featuring "Main Street".  If you have been waiting to get this set, you can do so now HERE at a sale price! Yep, this set will be on sale for the entire month of November! The sale will end on November 30, 2014 @ 12:00am PST!  
 
We are having fun with the stamp of the month today!!!
So for my card I stamped the buildings images on a yellow piece of paper and then I cut them out.
I used the Main Street Stamp Set that is on Sale, the Mixed Holiday Sentiments Stamp Set for the sentiment, and the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More for one of the layers.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
 
Here is another card using the Main Street Stamp Set!!!!
 
 
You can see more great projects that the rest of the AWESOME team made at
Emma's blog My Creative Time!!!
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


7 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Girl you totally rocked today's challenge and created 2 sweet and fun cards with Miss Emma's stamp of the month!! Your Holiday one is so cozy and sweet and your other one is Fab & Fun. You really rocked this challenge and love how you've used all of Miss Emma's goodies!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Cindy!!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Stamping on the yellow makes perfect lighted windows at night. I like the stamping on card 2 with the pattern paper background showing through. Beautiful street scene.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw these are super fun... they are perfect and super showcasing on them!

My Creative Time said...

LOVE your card Miss Cindy!!!! LOVE that sentiment w/it....its PERFECT! :) THank you :)
Hugs,
Emma :)

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ WOW ~ these are simply FABULOUS!!! LOVE the first card! LOVE they idea of suing the heart! Then your second card ~ stamping on patterned paper ~ LOVE that idea! BEAUTIFULLY done!

jessica said...

These are super AWESOME cards Cindy!!!
LOVE it!