Friday, November 21, 2014

MCT 38th Release November Blog Hop!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to  My Creative Time 38th Release November 2014 Blog Hop!
We are so Happy you could join us. You should have arrived here from Stacey If your just
stopping by to say Hi and would like to play along, you can start at the beginning at Emma's
 
"FREEBIE STAMP"
 
****UPDATE ON FREEBIE STAMP SET!!!!!****
Hello my sweet friends! Okay, the first 150 shoppers have already came thru! For those invoice numbers 13858 thru 14012, you are the LUCKY ones that will be getting this ADORABLE "Hello You" stamp in your pkgs! If you missed out on this FREEBIE, it is available for purchase HERE!
 
***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
 
 ***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW! Use the code: NOV2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Friday, November 28, 2014 @midnight PST
 
I had so much fun playing with this AWESOME release this month!!!
Today I am showcasing the Stitched Oval Dies on my card with the cute
Christmas Doggy Stamp Set that was the freebie last month, the
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More for the base of my card, the


You're So Cool Stamp Set for the sweet sentiment, the Fun Stitched Edges for the snow and the Winter Flake Dies for the snowflakes!!!!
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Stitched Oval Dies

Here is two gift tags that I made for my kids, they are shaker tags!!! When they are laying straight you can't see the name inside of them, I think it is a fun idea I hope you do to!!! :)
So I used the Stitched Oval Dies for the base and all the layers, Snow Buddies & 
Winter Snowman Dies for those sweet snowman, the Winter Flake Dies for the


snowflakes, the Just Tags Stamp & Die Set for the (to) and the Alpha Pack Stamp Set for my kids names. I had fun making these sweet Gift Tags!!! :)

 




 Supplies I Used for my Gift Tags:

Stitched Oval Dies
Snow Buddies &
Winter Snowman Dies
 

 


 
BLOG HOP LINE UP
Candace - http://www.pcquickutzclub.blogspot.com/
 
Cindy Lovell -  http://cindylee77.blogspot.de
 
Next on the list is Shar - http://scrapendipity.blogspot.com 
 
Thank you for joining us for the MCT 38th Release November 2014 Blog Hop!!!
 Have fun hopping and have a great weekend!!!:)
 
 


48 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love any showcasing you do! you just rock those projects!

Lisa said...

Your card is so sweet and the tags are adorable!! As always, you rocked the release my friend!! All of your projects have been fabulous!! I'm off to shop!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

katieo said...

You made some outstnding projects this week. I love the shaker tags
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Oh my goodness! All these little tags are simply adorable! The puppy dog card is my ultimate favorite! Excellent job this week showing this months release stamps and dies!

Debbie,

crafthawk@centurylink.net

Jeri said...

Your puppy card couldn't be any cuter! Love the shaker tags, too!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

keysha said...

That puppy is the cutest!! All of your projects are!!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

AWWWW your Fur Baby is so adorable gosh super cute card. I am so lovin' your Shaker tags how Fab & Fun you really got super duper creative with these. I just love everything you created this week you certainly crafted out your little heart and everything is just outstanding. YOU so ROCK!!

Iris said...

Super cute cards and tags - love the pup in the Santa hat.
isoscia at aol dot com

Christine Kiehl said...

Wow! You went all out with this new release! The tags are adorable as is the pup with the special detailed hat! Time well spent! Thank you for sharing with us hoppers/shoppers!

quilt4fun2 said...

Fabulous job on your projects today and all week! Your card is adorable...love that little dog. Your shaker tags are so clever to reveal the name. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful job on all your projects this week. Thanks for sharing them with us. I love the tags so much!

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

My Creative Time said...

WOW! You NEVER DISAPPOINT lady! Your projects are just AMAZING like ALWAYS my friend! Also, THANK YOU for your FABULOUS sneaky peeks all week long! I loved EVERYTHING!!!
Big HUGS,
Emma :)

Shar said...

Oh wow, Cindy! All your projects are awesome, but I super LOVE the idea of the kids names inside the shaker tags. Well done!!!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ First of all that doggy card is beyond PRECIOUS! EEK! So BEATUIFUL and ADORABLE! Then your tags ~ SOOO CLEVER!! Then I LOVE how you personalized them!! EEK! AMAZING job as always!!!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Holy smokes! You totally blew this release out of the water with all your fantastic creations! Superb job!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Gorgeous! Love the tags you made for the kids and the sweet puppy card too. :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

That card is so cute and your tags are so pretty!!! Great projects!! Hugs!!

Wanda said...

The puppy on the card is so adorable. I love the shaker tags. I think the tags would be cute as a picture tag. I'm going to try it. Thank you for sharing.

Lisa said...

I absolutely love the puppy card. I love that the ovals can be made into a window. Your shaker tags are absolutely gorgeous. Love all of your projects.

Lucy E. said...

Your puppy card is super cute. He looks like he's in a snow bank!
Those shaker tags are awesome!

lindaplus3 said...

Oh my gosh.... so many cute projects,,, I am glad I dont have to pick a favorite :)

Theresa said...

That puppy is my absolute favorite! Your card is adorable...as well as your other project, very nice work! I may have to case some!

Theresa Burns
tctopcat61@yahoo.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

WOW Cindy! Everything is too stinkin' cute! Great job this week!

snappy scrappy said...

Everything is so darn cute...love it all...especially the shaker tags...FAB! Lee-Ann :)

jean said...

your tags are a wonderful idea!!! I like that having the names in them!!! I can see you loved this set of releases, they are all beautiful!!!

Gaylynn said...

Oh my goodness, these shaker tags are the cutest Cindy. Wonderful showcase.
gsunshine11 @ tampabay dot rr dot com

D- said...

Your card and shaker tags are SOOO CUTE. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker (at)(AOL)(dot)(COM)

VICTORIA said...

Cindy awesome card and I love your adorable shaker Tags TFS :) Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

McStamper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McStamper said...

Wow. Love your ideas. The shaker tags are darling.
gildamc@hotmail.com

Crafting Katie said...

Your puppy card is so sweet! And those shaker gift tags - I so need to scrap lift for my family - they will love these!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Fabulously cute card!! That puppy is just too cute!! Your tags are so cute!! What a clever idea!! Have a great weekend, Cindy!

Patty said...

OH Wow!! You've gone creative crazy!! Don't blame you, I would want to play with everything in the release!! Love all your creations but that adorable puppy cards just take the cake...so precious!

Kim's Kreations said...

Awesome! Your so creative. Love the little snowman tags. The puppy dog card is so adorable! ogdendoll@gmail.com

Lynndee said...

Simply amazing! All of your projects are simply amazing!! From your sweet little doggie to the snowman tags and the pretty little window cards...they all make me want to go get crafty!!

Anonymous said...

the tags are darling. I make all of my tags so I'm always thrilled to see ideas.
Love the little puppy sitting in the snow. So cute.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl@yahoo.com

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW Cindy......fabulous projects girlie!!! LOVE them all. Hugs, T

jessica said...

WOW WOW WOW Cindy!!! These are all AWESOME!!! Way to ROCK again this new release!!!!!
Super talented my friend!!!!
LOVE all your projects all week!
Hugs!

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

ummm....WOW!!! I don't know what to say!! you have been very busy!! your projects are AWESOME!! I LOVE them all....especially the cute puppy card and the shaker gift tags!!!! outstanding!!! thanks for sharing!!
brwneyes46@gmail.com

Renee M said...

Such adorable and fun creations! Thanks for sharing the ideas :)

Sue D said...

Cute doggie card and fabulous shaker tags.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Cassandra said...

How in the world could anyone ever pick a favorite?!? Each and every one of your creations is just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!! Awesome job all week long my friend. :)

Gloria said...

Love your tags and card:)

LucyLu said...

WOW!!! your projects are AMAZING!!! Love everything you created for this new release!!!

LucyLu said...

WOW!!! your projects are AMAZING!!! Love everything you created for this new release!!!

Liz O. said...

Super cute card and awesome tags Cindy! Loved all the projects you shared this week! TFS!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz
Unikebyyes.blogspot.com

Georgi Girl said...

That Doggy Stamp set is ADORABLE! Your card is adorable too! :) Awesome! Cute blog design too! :)
Hugs,
georgifelix@verizon.net

Marla said...

Amazing projects. Love all of them. TFS mghowell8@msn.com