Monday, November 24, 2014

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have the week off from My Creative Time because of Thanksgiving Holidays!!!  
So I had fun with my Copic markers and peachy keen stamps making this sweet snowman.
So I used Peachy Keen Stamps - PK-1412 Snow Hugs Snowman for the cute snowman,
for the sentiment and the Paper is from Recollections (winter woodland)
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Paper is from Recollections (winter woodland)
 
My stamps are coming and I just can't wait to play with these cuties!!!
 
http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/shop/

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 
 


4 comments:

Liz O. said...

This is a super cute card! TFS Cindy!

jessica said...

Your card is so super ADORABLE Cindy!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it my friend!
AWESOME job :)

Sherrie K. said...

Incredibly cute! I love that grin!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh how ADORABLE is this card! Your coloring is AMAZING!!! The whole scene is just FABULOUS! I LOVE that paper ~ those trees just pop on the glistening snow!